- The T.16000M FCS HOTAS is compatible with PC via USB in Windows 10, 8, 7 and Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
- 16 action buttons with braille - style physical button identification
- Exclusive precision:Hall Effect accurate technology 3D (Hall Effect) magnetic sensors located on the Stick (us patent: Us08471815)
- 4 independent axes, including twist rudder (controlled by rotating the Stick)
- 14 action buttons + 8-way POV hat: two 4-Way switches + 3 buttons + one 2-position Slider + 1 push mini-stick + one 8-way point of view hat switch
UNDER THE HOOD
In order to guarantee exclusive high-precision performance, pitch and roll on the T.16000M FCS flight stick employ H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology™ (U.S. patent US08471815) for 16-bit resolution (i.e. 16000 x 16000 values) – the same pinpoint accuracy delivered by the extremely high-end HOTAS Warthog joystick, allowing gamers to engage their enemies with surgical precision. The helical spring (0.1” / 2.8 mm in diameter) inside the stick provides firm, linear and smooth tension.
The T.16000M FCS features 4 independent axes, including twist rudder (controlled by rotating the stick), 16 action buttons with “braille”-style physical button identification, one 8-way Point of View (PoV) hat switch and an ergonomic trigger. Its striking orange accents and backlighting bring gamers’ immersion to a whole new level.
TWCS (Thrustmaster Weapon Control System) throttle: use your left hand to increase your combat speed and manage your spaceship or jet fighter.
The TWCS throttle’s lower positioning compared to quadrant-based systems provides unrivalled comfort.
To give simmers complete control, the TWCS throttle includes 14 buttons and one 8-way-PoV hat switch that are added to those of the joystick. In total, this provides gamers with 5 axes, 30 buttons and two 8-way PoVs – plus 3 extra axes via the optional TFRP rudder*.
The TWCS throttle features 5 axes and a rear RJ12 connector offering 3 additional axes via the external optional TFRP rudder* from Thrustmaster’s flight product ecosystem.
S.M.A.R.T™ (SLIDING MOTION ADVANCED RAIL TRACKS) TECHNOLOGY
A unique system of slide rails for perfectly smooth throttle sliding motion – precise and comfortable, with 3.2 inch/80 mm range of travel for precise maneuvers. The tightening screw allows users to adjust the throttle’s friction level to suit their own personal taste.