About this item
- Sengled Smart Hub Supports 2.4G & 5G：Connect smart light bulb to Sengled Smart Hub, which works with both 2.4G & 5G WiFi router Connect Hub to your router with Ethenet cable.
- Voice Control：Smart light bulbs that work with Alexa and Google Home: Control your smart light bulb via voice commands to turn your smart bulbs on/off, adjust brightness and more.
- Wake Up & Sleep Mode：Easily setup via using Sengled Home App (iOS and Android). Schedule your smart lights to slowly light up.
- Remote Control：Enhance your smart home with smart bulb soft white lighting, controlled remotely wherever you are.
About this item
- Flexible Set Up: Hub required. Easily pair Sengled smart light bulb directly to a compatible smart hub, like Sengled Smart Hub, SmartThings Hub, Wink Hub and Habitat Hub. They are a19 Alexa light bulbs, no separate smart hub required when connected to Amazon Echo Plus or Echo Show (2nd Gen). Additional hub required when connect smart bulbs to Echo, Echo dot or Google Assistant devices. Sengled Smart Hub sold separately (B07HKSTLB5), which is also available in Starter Kits.
- Voice Control :Smart light bulbs that work with Alexa and Google Home. Control your smart light bulb via voice commands to turn your smart bulbs on/off, adjust brightness and more, e.g. switch on the a19 Alexa light bulbs before getting out of bed, dim the smart lights from the couch to watch a movie. (smart hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately).
- Wake Up & Sleep Mode: Easily setup via using Sengled Home App (iOS and Android). Schedule your smart lights to slowly light up. Starting at the set time, the smart bulbs will slowly brighten throughout the timespan you set. Your lights will slowly get brighter in the morning. And you can also schedule your lights to simulate a sunset so that you can fall asleep more naturally every evening. Your bulbs will slowly dim over the timespan you set.
- Remote Control: Enhance your smart home with smart bulb soft white lighting, controlled remotely wherever you are. Set timers and light schedules, automating your smart light bulb to make it seem like someone is home even when you are away. You can also create a group for all of your alexa light bulbs, and easily group control your smart light bulbs with Alexa, Google Home and IFTTT.