The BY-M1 Pro is an universal lavalier microphone, which compatible with smartphones, PC, cameras, audio recorders, and other recording devices etc.
On its compact body, there are a few special and useful functions that distinguish BY-M1 Pro to other general microphones in the market. With -10dB pad switch, it electively reduces unwanted plosive when the subject sound is very loud and close to the microphone, make sure the recording is always clear.
With a 3/8" headphone jack on the bottom, it allows users to monitoring sound in smartphone mode.
In order to ensure you have a good experience, please read the manual thoroughly and retain it for future reference.
- Power Pack: provides power for the microphone for use with cameras and other devices requiring a powered mic .
- Camera Setting: turns the power on to the microphone. For use with cameras and other devices requiring a powered mic
- Smartphone Setting: switch to smartphone mode to allow the BY-M1 PRO works on mobile devices like smartphones, tablets and PC etc that with a 3 . 5mm input jack
- 3.5mm Connector: connects the microphone to the smartphone, camera, camcorder, or other recording device.
- 0 / -10dB Setting: switch to 0 /-10 dB according to the recording environment. with -10dB pad switch, it effectively reduce unwanted plosive when the subject sound is very loud and close to the microphone
- Earphone Monitoring: in smartphone mode, playback headphone monitoring is allowed