- Built-In Speakers for Personalized Audio
- Nothing In or On Your Ears
- Eyewear-Grade Nylon in High Gloss Black
- Polarized Lenses Block Up to 99% UVA/UVB
- Scratch- & Shatter-Resistant Lenses
- Interchangeable Lenses
- Up to 5.5 Hours of Playback
- Built-In Mic for Hands-Free Calls
- Microphone System Reduces Ambient Noise
- Integrated Touch Controls
Combining function and fashion, the Bose Frames Soprano Audio Sunglasses give you an elegant pair of stylish sunglasses made from eyewear-grade nylon in a high gloss black, and integrated speakers within the stems for a private listening experience. Using Bose's Open Ear Audio design, the speakers direct audio into your ears for only you to hear. Nothing goes in, on, or over your ears. On a full charge, you can enjoy up to 5.5 hours of audio.
When paired with your smartphone, you can use the built-in microphone inside the Soprano sunglasses to make hands-free calls or interact with Google Assistant or Siri digital assistants. The microphone system is engineered to focus in on your voice, reducing ambient sounds, such as wind, leaving you with clear conversations. An integrated multi-function button and touch controls let you manage playback, calls, and activate your digital assistant without having to pull out your phone.