The warm white ERIA spotlight (2700K) can be remotely controlled by a wireless switch without the need of a hub. It can also be controlled by your smartphone/tablet as well as voice controlled through Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Simply use with a ZigBee compatible hub such as the AduroSmart ERIA, Philips Hue or SmartThings hub.
- Wireless controlled: Works with Amazon Echo Plus or in combination with a bridge & app from ERIA, Philips Hue*, SmartThings (sold separately). *Does not work with Apple HomeKit.
- Voice controlled: Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home when combined with a Eria, HUE or SmartThings bridge (sold separately). Can be connected to the Amazon Echo Plus directly. The Amazon Echo Dot, Echo, Echo Show and Echo Spot require a bridge like ERIA or HUE to control the bulbs with Alexa or the Alexa app.
- Warm White: Create a pleasant mood with dimmable warm white lighting (2700k).
- Plug and Play: Easy to install and easy to use. The ERIA GU10 spotlight can be easily screwed in to your GU10 socket and paired for ease of use.
- Energy Efficient: Replace your conventional spotlights with these 5 W, 350-Lumen, 50W-equivalent spotlights and save up to 80% on energy usage.