The ERIA Motion Sensor offers you energy efficiency at home while safely monitoring your property when you are away. Simply connect our motion sensor with the AduroSmart ERIA Hub and receive smartphone notifications whenever a presence is detected. Forgot to turn off a light? No problem, the AduroSmart ERIA motion sensor will automatically turn lights off for you if no movement is detected and turn them on for you whenever you enter a room. Keep your home energy efficient and secure at the same time. AduroSmart ERIA has you covered.
- The ERIA wireless motion sensor can be wirelessly connected to a smart home hub, such as AduroSmart ERIA, Samsung Smart Things, and Echo Plus. The ERIA Motion Sensor detects motion within a 26 foot range.
- The sensors when used with a hub will send you notifications straight to your smartphone when there is motion detected.
- Motion sensor can be connected to your hub to automatically switch your lighting on when you enter a room, and off when you leave the room.
- Wireless: The ERIA Motion Sensor offers a simple installation free of wiring and can be placed on any surface or installed on the wall with its 120 degree rotatable bracket so that you can target each area you want. A 3 year battery life will keep it monitoring your home for a long time to come.
- Important note: Works with the AduroSmart ERIA App hub and app *hub required (sold separately) Amazon Alexa and Alexa App (AduroSmart hub required). Amazon Echo Plus (no hub required). Works with ZigBee systems such as Samsung Smart Things and Wink.