- Cutting-edge performance.
- 4K HDR visuals.4
- 110º field of view.
- Advanced graphical rendering.
- Single cable setup.
- New generation of genre-defining VR games.
- PlayStation VR2 Sense™ technology:
- Eye tracking.
- Headset feedback.
- 3D Audio.
- Highly intuitive controls- Haptic Feedback, Adaptive Triggers and Finger Touch Detection
- Horizon Call of the Mountain is rated T for 12+
|Display||2000 x 2040 per eye , 90Hz, 120Hz ,OLED|
|Field of View||16GB GDDR6/256-bit , 448GB/s
|Internal Storage||Custom 825GB SSD
|Feedback||Vibration on headset|
Immerse yourself in epic worlds that go beyond reality
Experience the next generation of virtual reality play with stunning 4K HDR visuals, genre-defining games, and unique sensations from the ground-breaking PlayStation
VR2 headset and PlavStation VR2 Sense controller.
Designed for PS VR2
View the breathtaking natural world of Horizon Call of the Mountain in 360 degrees and interact with your surroundings using two PlayStation®VR2 Sense™ controllers.
Experience the sensations of height and wonder as you take in stunning vistas across the Carja and Nora homelands through the eyes of a new character Ryas, a disgraced former Carja soldier searching for redemption.
More PS5 console features
- 4K HDR display. Feast your eyes on vibrant, super-sharp 4K HDR visuals* that bring the beautiful world of Horizon into clear focus.
- Headset feedback. Feel subtle, responsive headset vibrations at key moments during gameplay for a deep, immersive experience.
- Tempest 3D AudioTech. Plug in your stereo headphones and pinpoint where noises are coming from with Tempest 3D AudioTech in enhanced, realistic soundscapes, as audio adapts dynamically to your position and head movements.
- Finger touch detection. Interact with in-game items and environments in a natural and intuitive way. Even when you’re not physically pressing a button, finger touch detection recognises how your hand is positioned, so the PlayStation®VR2 Sense™ controller can accurately replicate your hand movements.
- Haptic feedback. Feel what it’s like to fire your bow, craft tools, touch different textures and travel in different terrains through precise, distinct vibrations delivered via the PS VR2 Sense controllers.
- Adaptive triggers. Experience varying levels of force and tension as you interact with gear and environments for a deep sense of immersion, such as when pulling back an increasingly tight bowstring. As well as the adaptive triggers, both PS VR2 Sense controllers also feature a “grip” button to grab in-game objects.
In the Box
- VR headset
- PlayStation VR2 Sense™ controller (L) / (R) with attached straps
- USB cable (for controller pairing and charging)
- Printed materials
- PlayStation™Store voucher code for Horizon Call of the Mountain