- Fast brushless motor: nearly 25 watts of power for responsive, realistic Force Feedback
- Quick and easy wheel changing system: enjoy different styles of racing
- Dual-belt system for smooth gaming sessions without any dead zones
- Proprietary H.E.A.R.T magnetic technology: unlimited product lifespan and optimal precision
- Includes a T3PAGT 3-pedal pedal set, and compatible with the T-LCM Pedals pedal set (sold separately)
- Compatible with Thrustmaster TH8A shifter and TSS Handbrake progressive handbrake|sequential shifter (sold separately)
- Officially-licensed PlayStation and Gran Turismo product, compatible with PS4 and PC
- Works with PS5 games
About the product:
The Thrustmaster T300RS GT racing wheel lets gamers truly immerse themselves in the world of car racing, and hone their skills to improve their performance. In order to achieve this, Thrustmaster set out to create an exceptional solution for all gamers looking to radically enhance their experience in car racing games.
All products in the T300RS series (T300RS, T300RS GT and T300 Ferrari Integral Racing Wheel Alcantara Edition) feature a quick and easy wheel changing system, allowing users to enjoy racing using different Thrustmaster wheels (sold separately).
Featuring a brushless motor with nearly 25 watts of power, the T300RS GT racing wheel’s performance is fast and precise, for impeccable control on any racing terrain. Its dual-belt system reduces disruptive noises and allows for smoother movements, for a more supple and flexible driving experience. The T300RS GT racing wheel features proprietary H.E.A.R.T contactless magnetic technology, without any potentiometers, for optimal precision that won’t decrease over time: enjoy reliability that’s recognized as a gold standard by virtual racers worldwide.
The T300RS GT is an officially-licensed PlayStation and Gran Turismo product, and is compatible with PS4 and PC.
Works with PS5 games (PS5 games compatibility has been tested and endorsed by Thrustmaster. At stage of publication, PS5 compatibility of the full range has not been yet tested nor endorsed by Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC.)