- The Variety Kit includes five different projects to Make, Play, and Discover: two Toy-Con RC Cars, a Toy-Con Fishing Rod, a Toy-Con House, a Toy-Con Motorbike, and a Toy-Con Piano!
- Bring each Toy-Con creation to life with the power of the Nintendo Switch console and Joy-Con controllers
- Discover the fun of customizing Toy-Con creations with your own stickers, markers, paint, new parts, and other original crafting ideas
- Experiment with a fun and powerful in-game visual tool in Toy-Con Garage, where you connect input, output, and middle nodes to create your own basic or elaborate ideas for Toy-Con creations!
- A free software update is available for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, allowing you to use the Toy-Con Motorbike to control your in-game vehicles
Make, Play, and Discover
Use pre-cut cardboard kits to build your own remote-control car, fishing rod, piano, toy house, and robot suit, with easy-to-follow interactive instructions included in the Nintendo Labo software. After the making is complete, the kits come to life. Insert a Nintendo Switch Joy-Con controller into your Toy-Con to interact with the Nintendo Labo software in a variety of games that will have you catching fish, racing on a motorbike, playing music on a piano, or smashing buildings as a robot. Nintendo Labo lets you explore your curiosity to discover the mechanics of how each Toy-Con works and interacts with the Nintendo Switch technology. Find creative ways to customize your Toy-Con creations and invent new ways to play with Nintendo Labo!
In The Box.
- Cardboards Sheets to fix and play
- All the additional components related to the Variety Kit