PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Personal data that may be collected are the following:
- personal data provided to receive a specific service (e.g. name and contact details);
- browsing data (e.g. IP address, location - country -, information on pages visited by the user within the website, access time on the website, navigation time on each page, clickstream analysis. While the Company does not collect this information in order to link it to specific users, it is still possible to identify those users either directly via that information or by using other information collected);
PURPOSE AND PROCEDURE FOR THE PROCESSING
The personal data collected (“Data”) may be processed for the following purposes:
- giving execution to a specific user request or provide the requested service (“Service”);
- improving the user experience on the Company websites.
The Data may be processed in hardcopy, by automated or electronic means.
RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
The Data may be processed by natural persons and/or legal entities, acting on behalf of the Company and under specific contractual obligations, based in Middle East.
The Data may be communicated to third parties to comply with legal obligations, to execute Public Authorities orders or to exercise a Company right before judicial authorities.
DATA TRANSFER OUTSIDE OF THE MIDDLE EAST
Within its contractual relations the Company may transfer the Data in countries outside of the Middle East, including store them in databases managed by entities acting on behalf of the Company. Databases management and Data processing are bound to the purposes of the processing and are carried out according to applicable data protection law.
In case the Data are transferred outside of the Middle East the Company will use any appropriate contractual measures to guarantee an adequate protection of the Data including – among the others – agreements based on the standard contractual clauses adopted by Authorities.
LINK TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Third party websites accessible from this website are under the third party responsibility.
The Company declines all responsibility concerning requests and/or provision of personal data to third party websites.
We will collect traffic information from you when you visit our site,to remember your information when you use www.starlink.qa using technologies like cookies.
We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a registration process, on-line survey, preparing reports, assessing trends, and otherwise monitoring the way in which www.starlink.qa is being used.
CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER TEAM
The Controller is STARLINK W.L.L.
You can contact us at the email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data processed to provide the Service will be kept by the Company for the period deemed strictly necessary to fulfil such purposes. However, the Company may continue to store these Data for a longer period, as may be necessary to protect Company’s interests related to potential liability related to the provision of the Service.
DATA SUBJECTS’ RIGHTS
Data subjects can exercise the following rights:
- right to access means the right to obtain from the Company whether your Data are being processed and, where applicable, have access to them;
- right to rectification and right to erasure means the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate and/or incomplete Data, as well as the erasure of Data when the request is legitimate;
- right to restriction of processing means the right to request suspension of the processing when the request is legitimate;
- right to data portability means the right to obtain Data in a structured format, ordinary used and readable, as well as the right to transfer Data to other controllers;
- right to object means the right to object to the processing of Data when the request is legitimate, including when the Data are processed for marketing or profiling, if applicable;
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in case of unlawful processing of Data.
Data subject can exercise the abovementioned rights by writing to STARLINK W.L.L.